TQC Ideal Finish Analysis Software
SKU : CX5010
Application : can coating, pin oven profiling, UV coating, latex glove and condom temperature profile
CurveX 3 Nano is a 4-channel oven recorder specially designed for can coaters and limited space thru-process temperature profiling.
The CurveX 3 Nano has four thermocouple type K inputs to be used to measure either surface- or air temperature. The CurveX 3 Nano comes complete with 4 wire probes and self-adhesive attachment pads to position the probes. Each probe can be used for either surface or air temperature. The probes are usually attached to a real can on the next pin.
While can coating the time-temperature cycle must be controlled carefully – Together with the cans the oven recorder winds through the conveying system in the oven and makes up a complete temperature profile. With help of paint cure specifications it determines the curing process by calculating the cure index for you, enabling a simple pass / fail setup.
Behind a computer, you can analyse all gathered data with TQC Ideal Finish Analysis software or print a report with all measurement data and graphs.
- Operate through only 3 buttons
- Meaningful feedback of multi coloured LED's
- Factory calibrated for immediate use
- Downloads data through a standard USB port
- Rechargeable battery pack through USB connector
- Large memory of max. 160,000 readings
- Memory for 10 different batches, automatically overwrites the oldest results
- Programmable “paint type” memory for immediate “pass / fail” result
- Round design, only 53 mm in Ø, for use in can ovens
- Competible with Ideal Finising Alalysis software
It features durable and impact resistant housing, USB connectors, rechargeable batteries and three multi-colour LED’s. Compatible with ideal finish analysis software.
Scope of supply
- CX3040 CurveX 3 Nano
- CL0018 Factory calibrated, calibration certificate included
- CX5010 Ideal Finish Analysis Software license
- CM1105 USB cable
- GL0103 USB memory stick
- CX3060 Plastic carrying case
- CX9090 4x Thermocouple wire probes 1.5m
- CX2205 Set of 25 Self-adhesive attachment pads (T=250°C/482°F)